The educational process in NSA is organized on the basis of a competency approach taking into account the capabilities of modern information technology and focuses on the formation of an educated, harmoniously developed personality capable of constant updating of scientific knowledge, professional mobility and rapid adaptation to change and development in socio-cultural spheres. , technologies, management systems and labor organization in a market economy.
Documents for applying for advanced training courses:
- Listener’s identity card
- Copy of the diploma on the received education (with the appendix to the diploma)
- Copy of advanced training certificates (for the last 5 (five) years)
- Copy of passport (in case of change of surname, name and patronymic – a copy of the document indicating the change of passport data)
- Copy of the registration number of the taxpayer’s account card (individual tax number)
- A copy of the employment record book or certificate from the place of work
- Photo 4 pieces – 3 * 4.
- A cardboard folder with strings or a folder with files.
Documents are placed in a cardboard folder or folder with files.
Copies of documents are certified by the originals of the Admissions Committee of the NSA.
In the absence of a complete set of documents, entrants / students are not allowed to be selected and are not enrolled in the NSA.
NATIONAL LAW ACADEMY:COURSE OF FULL PRE-INTRODUCTORY LEGAL TRAINING
Selection of specialized literature
Development of test tasks
Checking independent works and homeworks
NATIONAL LAW ACADEMY:INTENSIVE PRE-INTRODUCTORY LEGAL TRAINING COURSE (INDIVIDUAL PLAN)
Individual lessons with the teacher
Individual selection of academic disciplines
Choice of form of classes (online / offline)